The Diabetes CARE Collaborative is a group of community minded individuals from healthcare organizations, community organizations and government agencies working together to improve the lives of community members with diabetes and those that are at risk for diabetes through education, awareness and advocacy.
If you are interested in joining the Diabetes Care Collaborative in serving the communities of Marion and Polk Counties, please contact us.
What can I find here?
- Educational handouts, diabetes health information, and tips on prevention
- Resources for health professionals, clinical recommendations, and glucagon training protocols
- Personal care resources, such as a diabetes care card
- Handouts in 10 different languages
- Nutrition tips
- Links to medication assistance, low cost healthcare, and food share resources
- Information on transportation and where to buy affordable generic drugs
- Class catalog and calendar containing information on diabetes management classes in the Salem/Woodburn/Silverton area